Sunday, June 8, 2008

Testing times in Asia - but travel never stops!



Hello and Welcome to.....

my blog, virtual news room, picture gallery and regular updates on some of Asia's best and still hidden secrets in and around Indochina.

I am ready to reveal them and share best of best after years of traveling through this part of world and living and breathing travel on a daily basis it will be my great pleasure to provide most up to date details and information possible on how to, what to and where to travel to within Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand, my home and where my heart lies.

Whether it's a great restaurant, a hidden bungalow on an unspoilt island or a new boutique resort Indochina has so much to offer that time has come to share knowledge.

I am looking forward receiving your questions and comments on everything travel related to this part of world..... Keep traveling!!!

Your Indochina Travel Reporter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Looks fantastic! Looking forward reading latest updates on Vietnam as I am planning a trip over there this Christmas.

Regards,
Peter